Founded in 1986 in Sonoma County, family-owned and operated Bellwether Farms lovingly crafts dairy products using whole, full-fat sheep’s milk and cow’s milk. With a fervent commitment to traditional, artisanal techniques, Bellwether Farms' small-batch cheeses and yogurts are found in grocery stores nationwide and have won dozens of awards. Our team is full of hard-working people who have a positive, team-oriented attitude. We take pride in our work and all share a passion for cheese and yogurt!
- Working in our cheese aging rooms turning and caring for cheese
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment and utensils
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lb frequently, and to lift and carry up to 10 lb continuously
- Ability to work safely in variable temperature environments
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Candidate must have reliable car. Pay depends on experience.
- 401(K), Health, Vision & Dental and paid vacation time all offered.
- Teamwork, Organization, and Dependability a must! Must be vaccinated.