Founded in 1986 in Sonoma County, family-owned and operated Bellwether Farms lovingly crafts dairy products using whole, full-fat sheep’s milk and cow’s milk. With a fervent commitment to traditional, artisanal techniques, Bellwether Farms' small-batch cheeses and yogurts are found in grocery stores nationwide and have won dozens of awards. Our team is full of hard-working people who have a positive, team-oriented attitude. We take pride in our work and all share a passion for cheese and yogurt!
- Pulls orders and organizing on pallets. Must read English, be accurate and work in cool refrigerator. Helps load pallets onto trucks with forklift.
- Works with Production and inventory Manager to be certain that inventory items are available to pull.
- Works with Inventory Manager to keep warehouse stocked and organized.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Candidate must have reliable car.
- Hours are usually 6am – 2pm.
- Pay depends on experience.
- 401(K), Health, Vision & Dental and paid vacation time all offered.
- Teamwork, Organization, and Dependability a must! Must be vaccinated.