County Health Officer
County Of Mendocino Ukiah, CA Full-time Management
Posted on June 5, 2020
$169,478.40 - $206,003.20 Annually
HHSA - Public Health
- The Position
The current vacancy is in Ukiah. At-Will position; exempt from Civil Service.
- Selection Procedure
Important Application Information:
All complete applications and supplemental questionnaires submitted by the final filing date will be reviewed with those judged most qualified progressing further in the selection process. Based on the number of qualified candidates, a Qualifications Appraisal may be administered.
- It is your responsibility to demonstrate through your application materials how you meet the minimum qualifications of the position/s for which you apply.
- You must complete all sections of the application. A résumé or other information you feel will help us evaluate your qualifications may be attached to your completed application, but will not be accepted in lieu of completing any part of the application. Blank applications that contain only a résumé or those that reference "see résumé" will be rejected as incomplete.
- Check your application before submitting to ensure it is complete and correct; no new or additional information will be accepted after the closing date.
- Inquiry will be made of your former and current employers; please provide the names and telephone numbers of supervisors on your application.
- You must provide the names and contact information of at least three (3) references (not relatives) that have knowledge of your job skills, experience, ability and/or character.
- Application materials are the property of Mendocino County and will not be returned.
- It is your responsibility to keep your NEOGOV profile updated, including any changes to your telephone number or address. Failure to do so may result in missed notification of exams or interviews.
- The exam process listed on this flyer is tentative. Mendocino County reserves the right to make necessary modifications to the examination plan. Such revisions will be in accordance with approved personnel standards. Should a change be made, applicants will be notified.
- The provisions of this job bulletin do not constitute an expressed or implied contract.