Business Systems Analyst – Records ManagementCounty Of Sonoma
Business Systems Analyst – Records Management $6,273 - $7,624 Monthly
The Business Systems Analyst - Records Management (BSA-RM) will work with the Information Management Division's Records Management Team, who are responsible for a variety of functions including, but not limited to: development of records retention schedules; management of physical and electronic records lifecycle; operations management of the County Records Center and Mail Processing Center as well as digitization projects; providing Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) support; and assisting with creation of electronic forms and workflows.
As the BSA-RM you will help County departments and agencies manage the records lifecycle by updating records retention schedules, assisting with the implementation of EDMS, and assessing physical and electronic records storage practices. Other duties include:
- Assessing and implementing emerging records management technologies
- Identifying, researching, and analyzing operational efficiencies and workflow improvements
- Leading projects which assist customers with business process improvements related to records management and the building of electronic forms and workflows
- Assisting in the daily operations of the Records Center and Mailroom by providing administrative support to staff such as providing billing backup, accepting boxes to the Records Center, assisting customers with questions, participating in budget discussions, etc.
The ideal candidate will be versed in lifecycle management of records and recordkeeping systems and will possess:
- Knowledge of records retention practices
- Familiarity with electronic forms and workflows
- The ability to lead project teams and meetings, and act as liaison between customers and technical staff
- The ability to perform quality assurance testing of new application workflows and configuration changes
- Strong customer service skills
- Robust interviewing, analytical, planning, time management and problem solving skills