Chipper Program Maintenance Worker I/IICounty Of Sonoma
Chipper Program Maintenance Worker I & II
$3,252 - $4,687/Monthly
Do you have:
- Construction and maintenance experience.
- Experience operating chipping machines, chain saws, and tree and brush trimming tools.
- Training, knowledge, and abilities related to the safe operation of light machines and power tools.
As a Chipper Program Maintenance Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling chipping services and towing chipper machines to project locations.
- Documenting and photographing vegetation before and after chipping.
- Completing daily time, work orders/requests, and material logs.
- Maintaining vehicles and equipment used in chipper program.
- Training and providing direction to other work crew members regarding the safe operation of hand-held and power tools, and chipping equipment.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.