Code Enforcemenrt Inspector I/IICounty Of Sonoma
Code Enforcement Inspector I/ II
$4,616 - $7,068/Monthly
When you join Permit Sonoma you become part of a challenging and rewarding work environment, where you will gain the satisfaction of knowing you're working to better your community. You can also look forward to excellent benefits* including:
- An annual Staff Development/Wellness Benefit allowance up to $500 and ongoing education/training opportunities.
- Competitive vacation and sick leave accruals, 12 paid holidays, and an additional 8 floating holiday hours per year.
- County paid premium contribution to several health plan options.
- County contribution to a Health Reimbursement Arrangement to help fund post-retirement employee health insurance/benefits.
- May be eligible for up to 8 weeks (320 hours) of Paid Parental Leave after 12 months of County employment.
- Retirement fully integrated with Social Security.
- Eligibility for a salary increase after 1,040 hours (6 months when working full-time) for good work performance; eligibility for a salary increase for good performance every year thereafter, until reaching the top of the salary range.