Deputy Public Administrator/Guardian/ConservatorCounty Of Sonoma
Deputy Public Administrator/Guardian/Conservator
$4,692 - $5,704 Monthly
Deputy Public Administrator/Guardian/Conservators (Deputy PA/PG/PC) investigate, and may administer, the estates of deceased individuals who either had no wills or were without appropriate people willing or able to act as administrators. These positions also conduct official County investigations into conservatorship matters and act as legally appointed conservators for persons found by the Courts to be unable to properly care for themselves or their finances.
Deputy PA/PG/PCs also perform case, estate, personal, and financial management services for older, dependent, and gravely disabled adults who are unable to act in their own best interest, or resist fraud and/or undue influence.
The ideal candidates for these positions will possess:
- Experience involving the probate of estates and/or legal guardianship/conservatorship
- Expertise investigating and evaluating information and data
- The ability to organize and manage a large workload under strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills, in order to assist clients and family members who may be under severe stress
- The capability to exercise sound judgment and maintain client confidentiality
Equal Opportunity Employer