Equipment Maintenance Worker ICounty Of Sonoma
Equipment Maintenance Worker I - Extra-Help
$18.70 - $22.73/Hourly
An Equipment Maintenance Worker I will perform a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled light and heavy manual tasks related to equipment maintenance, and related duties as required. The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in small engine repair and maintenance.
- Experienced in using light mechanical machines, hand tools, and landscape equipment.
- Able to understand multiple directions and complete work accurately.
- Committed to working safely.
- Dependable, with a strong work ethic.
- Able to use computer software to complete daily time records.
- Familiar with outdoor construction equipment.
License: Possession of a valid driver's license at the appropriate level, including special endorsements as required by the State of California, may be required depending upon assignment to perform the essential job functions of the position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ability to: perform a variety of semiskilled manual maintenance and construction tasks for extended periods and under unfavorable weather conditions; safely operate light motorized machines and power tools; understand and follow oral and written instructions; follow basic safety policies and procedures; accurately complete simple report forms; work effectively with others; read and write English at a level appropriate for successful job performance; perform basic arithmetic calculations; and demonstrate physical strength, endurance and mechanical aptitude.