Probation Administrative AideCounty Of Sonoma
Probation Administrative Aide
$4,433 - $5,389/Monthly
Working at the County of Sonoma offers expansive opportunities for growth and development, the ability to be a part of a challenging and rewarding work environment, and the satisfaction of knowing you're working to better our communities.
You can also look forward to a competitive, total compensation package* including:
- An annual Staff Development/Wellness Benefit allowance up to $1,000 and ongoing education/training opportunities.
- Competitive vacation and sick leave accruals, 12 paid holidays, and an additional 8 floating holiday hours per year.
- County paid premium contribution to several health plan options.
- County contribution to a Health Reimbursement Arrangement to help fund post-retirement employee health insurance/benefits.
- Retirement fully integrated with Social Security.
- May be eligible for up to 8 weeks (320 hours) of Paid Parental Leave after 12 months of County employment.
- Eligibility for a salary increase after 1,040 hours (6 months when working full-time) for good work performance; eligibility for a salary increase for good performance every year thereafter, until reaching the top of the salary range.
This current position in the Probation Department is assigned to the Probation Camp division. The Probation Administrative Aide assists in the implementation of an array of evidence-based practices and programs including the reorganizing and monitoring of the assessment and case-planning processes at the Probation Camp. This position will play a primary role in facilitating Probation Camp's product program, updating and maintaining the website to reflect the current product portfolio, creating estimates, processing all orders and raw material invoices for payment, coordinating the delivery of finished goods and services, and acting as the primary point of contact for customers. Additionally, this position will:
- Develop, organize, maintain, and report on data collection systems which track outcome measurements of the Probation Camp programs such as youth referrals, intake and exits from the program.
- Participates in and facilitates meetings with internal staff and stakeholder agencies, documents decisions or action items, and tracks fulfillment of those decisions.
- Supports the Program Implementation and Evaluation team to create reports, track responses to survey questionnaires, and maintain documents related to delivery of rehabilitative services .
- Track State inspections and send mandated reports to the State.
- Use QuickBooks to create estimates, and record data to inform ongoing analysis of product pricing.
- Coordinate catering events and develop associated contracts.
- Participate in developing mid-year projections and the annual budget.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience tracking, analyzing, and interpreting data.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including experience prioritizing competing deliverables and adhering to deadlines.
- The ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff, vendors, partner agencies, and the public.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and persuasive report writing abilities.
- Proficiency with database systems and Microsoft Office Suite.