Sheriff's Community Services Officer ICounty Of Sonoma
Sheriff's Community Services Officer I
$3,476 - $4,226/Monthly Apply by 8/07/2019.
What we offer:
The County of Sonoma offers a challenging and rewarding work environment, the satisfaction of knowing that you're working to better the community, and benefits, including:
- An annual Staff Development/Wellness Benefit allowance up to $500 and ongoing education/training opportunities
- Differential pay for swing and graveyard shifts
- Premium pay of $1.15/hour, in addition to the hourly pay rate, for future bilingual assignments
- Competitive vacation and sick leave accruals, 12 paid holidays, and an additional 8 floating holiday hours per year
- County paid premium contribution to several health plan options
- County contribution to a Health Reimbursement Arrangement to help fund post-retirement employee health insurance/benefits
- Retirement fully integrated with Social Security
- May be eligible for up to 8 weeks (320 hours) of Paid Parental Leave after 12 months of County employment
- Eligibility for a 5% salary increase after 1040 hours (6 months when working full-time) for good work performance; eligibility for a 5% salary increase for good performance every year thereafter, until reaching the top of the salary range
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.