Davis Estates is located in Calistoga, we are looking for a full time daytime dishwasher to join our small team.
Please apply if you are punctual, responsible and hard working.
- Prepare dish room/area prior to meal service.
- Clear, wash and sanitize dishes and utensils.
- Return clean dishes and utensils to appropriate storage areas.
- Assist with breaking down the kitchen for clean-up.
- Perform general clean up and sanitation clean-up of dish room, kitchen, dining areas, tables, range hoods, sinks, and drains.
- Empty the trash.
- Ensure a sanitary work environment and conform to all local codes and policies regarding proper storage, handling and serving of food.
- Dispose of food and waste in accordance with established policies.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Immediately report all hazardous conditions or equipment safety issues.
- Communicates with friendliness when dealing with visitors, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Be dependable and reliable according to attendance and punctuality standards.
- Demonstrate flexibility in work schedule by working holidays, evenings, weekends and additional shifts when necessary to ensure adequate coverage.
- Performs other duties consistent with the position as assigned by Executive Chef.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience working in a kitchen or similar setting.
- Able to read and speak English to interact and communicate with employees and supervisors.
- Must be motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to obtain and maintain valid Food Handler's certification.
- Be mobile and able to perform the physical requirements of the job.