Licensed Pharmacy Technician
Dollar Drug Pharmacy is currently taking applications for a licensed pharmacy technician.
Position is full time with benefits. Benefits include PTO (Paid time off), Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, LTD & Life.
- Experience preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid California pharmacy technician’s license.
- Neat and professional appearance with excellent communication skills.
• Good work attitude, energy, & drive with minimal guidance or supervision.
• Pre-employment background check & observed drug screening.
- Not be listed on the OIG exclusion list.
• The schedule is full time. We are open Monday through Saturday.
Responsibilities/duties include but are not limited to:
Prescription processing/data entry
Answer phones/Customer Service
Assist pharmacist with filling prescriptions.
Inventory management/product replenishment.
Call prescribers for authorizations to refill prescriptions & get prior authorizations.
Filling and maintenance of ScriptPro Robot.
Possible compounding training if desired.
General cleaning of work area when needed.
We are looking for technicians who are friendly, energetic, detail-orientated and want to work in an environment focused on individualized patient care.