Licensed pharmacy technician.Dollar Drug
Dollar Drug, the original compounding pharmacy of Sonoma County, has been providing customers with exceptional personalized service since 1984. As one of the last independent pharmacies in the area, you'll find our staff to be knowledgeable and friendly. While our commitment to professional and reliable service is still the most important aspect of our business, we offer many patient care services that go beyond what your average drug store can offer.
Dollar Drug Pharmacy is currently taking applications for a licensed pharmacy technician.
Position is full time with benefits. Benefits include PTO (Paid time off), Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, LTD & Life. Pay depends on experience.
- Experience preferred.
- Must have a valid California pharmacy technician’s license
- Neat and professional appearance with excellent communication skills.
- Good work attitude, energy, & drive with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Pre-employment background check & drug screening.
- Not be listed on the OIG exclusion list.
- The schedule is full time. We are open Monday through Saturday.
We are looking for technicians who are friendly, energetic, detail-orientated, and want to work in an environment focused on individualized patient care.