Dollar Drug Pharmacy is currently taking applications for a Pharmacy Clerk.
Dollar Drug, the original compounding pharmacy of Sonoma County, has been providing customers with exceptional personalized service since 1984. As one of the last independent pharmacies in the area, you'll find our staff to be knowledgeable and friendly. While our commitment to professional and reliable service is still the most important aspect of our business, we offer many patient care services that go beyond what your average drug store can offer.
Position is full time with benefits. Benefits include PTO (Paid time off), Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, LTD & Life.
Pay: Depending on experience
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Neat and professional appearance with good communication skills.
- Good work attitude, energy & drive.
- High School graduate required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Pre-employment background check & observed drug screening.
- Must be available for all shifts. We are open Monday
We are looking for individuals who are friendly, energetic, detail-orientated, and want to work in an environment focused on individualized patient care.