Licensed Security Officer - North BayFirst Security Services
Licensed Security Officer - North Bay
First Security Services in the North Bay has openings for all shifts. Stable, structured environment, weekly Pay, part-time and full time, long lasting positions.
- Must have a valid CA Guard Card.
- You must be able to speak, read and write English.
- You must also possess high standards of dependability, integrity, personal appearance, and grooming.
- Critical to this positions are great interpersonal skills. Some positions requires greeting, and screening clients and visitors.
- A high level of focus, and attention to detail is required.
- If you are an active, customer service-oriented professional with excellent judgment then this is the opportunity that you have been looking for.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Sites - Including: Mental Health Security Vehicle Patrol Shopping Centers Wineries Hotels Construction Sites Cross-Site Trained On Call Specials
Pay: $17.50 an hour or more + $500 recruitment bonus for new employees.
Certification Requirements (All) -- Valid California Guard Card -- Driver's License and/or ID and/or US Passport -- AB 2880 - Mandatory - 16 hours Certification (or must complete) -- AB 2880 - Elective - 16 hours Certification (or must complete)
Questions can be directed to First Security Services. North Bay Branch/ Santa Rosa Office 707-584-1110 First Alarm Security & Patrol, Inc.
First Security Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. PPO 11167.
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Integrity qualifications.
Terms and Conditions apply for $500 hire bonus