CNC MILL Programmer & Set up * Machinist *
- Program, set up and MUST be able to program CNC mills. using Gibbs software
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Holding tight tolerances (+/- .0005).
- Exposed to manufacturing/machine shop environments with at least 10 years of machining experience.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with others in a team environment.
- 24 Hours Paid Sick Leave after 90-day probation period
- After 1 year 40 hrs. paid vacation
Pay: is dependent on Experience.
Full-Time Position: – Monday – Friday, 7 am to 3:30 pm.
Galvin Precision Machining Inc., is a business that prides itself on supplying specialized industrial services with precision standards that meet or exceed tolerance specifications.
Originally established in 1978 under the name of Kenco Precision Machining, two journeymen machinists came together with the vision of providing Sonoma County with their prized precision craftsmanship for a fair price. They believed that nurturing partnerships with their customers was as important as delivery top quality work.