Crew MemberHanford ARC
Hanford Applied Restoration & Conservation is a licensed general engineering and landscape contractor located in Petaluma, CA. Since 1984, Hanford has become a leader in wetland mitigation and restoration, stream construction, revegetation, and erosion control. Hanford ARC takes pride in our workforce, many who have been with us for over 15 years.
To be a successful member of our team you must practice safe standards, have practical know-how, and a strong can-do attitude.
Job Summary: To provide general landscape labor and complete the job in a safe and efficient, productive manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use tools and safety equipment properly
• Provide any labor as instructed by Foreman, Crew leader and/or Superintendent
• Maintain a clean & safe job site
• Willingness to learn and develop good communication skills
• Be on time to, and if unable to work, make every attempt to contact a Foreman or leave a message at the office.
• Report problems on job site and missing or broken equipment immediately
• Performs other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of standard construction procedures, including heavy equipment operation, underground work, irrigation, hardscaping and landscaping.
• Knowledge of safety standards and procedures, OSHA requirements and training requirements.
• Power tool operation/ Maintenance /trailering experience
• Good health and strength for physical work and comfortable with heavy lifting
• Comfortable with Inclement weather
Credentials and Experience:
• Valid CA license, clean driving record and no criminal record
• Desired interest in Natural Resource Conservation or learning about it
• Desired Native Plants, Plant knowledge and Identification
• Desired Arborist experience
• Desired Bilingual English/Spanish
• CPR/First Aid
Requires long hours driving- Requires starting work in early morning (5:00 – 6:00 am).
Special Requirements: Willing to work overtime, holidays, flexible schedule and weekends as required by workload and/or requested by Project Manager.
Hanford ARC is an Equal Opportunity Employer