Hansen’s Moving and Storage has been serving Northern California since 1989.
We are locally-owned and operated. We are currently looking for individuals with 1-2 years’ experience.
$17-$22 per hour. Part time, with clean DMV
- Physical ability – lifting, loading, and unloading heavy boxes and items like furniture and pianos require a lot of physical strength and endurance
- Customer service – movers have a key role in customer service since they need to follow their customers’ requests, answer their questions, and sometimes defuse situations with dissatisfied customers
- Teamwork – movers usually do not work alone and need to interact with a driver and other movers to effectively complete each job assignment
- Organization skills – they use their organizational skills to plan how to best pack items and arrange them in the moving truck
- Communication skills – movers need to have good writing and verbal communication skills to help them keep the moving team and customers informed