Bottling Line MechanicKorbel Champagne Cellars
Bottling Line Mechanic
Korbel Champagne Cellars is seeking a Bottling Line Mechanic to join our maintenance team.
General Responsibilities: Responsible for performing preventive maintenance (PM) on high speed bottling line equipment. Responsible for monitoring and updating maintenance procedures as required. Responsible for troubleshooting machinery as needed when production lines are running and during line start-ups. Conduct electrical and mechanical repairs on machinery. Perform repairs or manufactures spare parts. Installation of new equipment and changeovers for packaging differences.
- 2-3 years' experience at skilled level in similar environment (i.e. high speed bottling or packaging)
- 1-2 years electrical experience with machine controls (i.e. motor starters, photo electronics and limit switches)
- Ability to read basic prints and schematics.
- Ability to work a rotating shift schedule and maintain a good attendance record.
- Must have an acceptably insurable driving record.
- Must have good communication skills and get along well with others.
- Must be safety minded and follow safe work practices.
- Must be able to lift 54 lbs.
This is a full-time position with benefits including health, dental, vacation and 401(k).