Retail Visitor Services SupervisorKorbel Champagne Cellars
Retail Visitor Services Supervisor
Join the Korbel team! Korbel Champagne Cellars, located in the picturesque Russian River Valley, has been a long-standing California Champagne establishment in Sonoma County since 1882. With thousands of tourists visiting every year, our winery is nothing short of a beautiful and informative wine tasting and culinary experience for every customer who walks on our property. Do you consider yourself to be highly organized and possess customer service and supervisory experience? And are you looking for a full-time, benefited position? If so, apply with us now!
Our Wine Shop team is seeking a full-time Retail Visitor Services Supervisor.
This position is a working supervisor position, assisting with all aspects of Wine Shop, Tasting Room, shipping warehouse, and tour program as directed by the Director of Retail Visitor Services. This individual will provide supervision to Wine Shop, Tasting Room, warehouse and employees to assure the staff understands and follows all department policies and procedures. A majority of this position will be spent working directly with the public in the Tasting Room and Wine shop, conducting historical tours, tastings, and retail sales.
Here's a snapshot of the job responsibilities:
- Assist director in supervising Wine Shop and Tasting Room staff to ensure a high level of efficiency and professionalism.
- Maintain a continuous training program for tour guides and sales clerks and monitor quality and timeliness of tours and accuracy of cash register operations as directed.
- Assist Director in keeping all department employees updated on policy and procedures.
- Support management in maintaining the business assets of the Visitor Services operation.
- Develop, implement and measure (analyze effectiveness) plans to achieve excellent merchandising results in the department; assist in receiving merchandise.
We are considering candidates with intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills. One to two years of supervisory experience required, in addition to three years in retail/customer service/hospitality; experience in a related merchandising/winery environment preferred. Does this sound like a good fit for you?