HandymanLM Handyman Servicez
(Sonoma County) We are seeking a skilled and reliable Handyman Lead. You must be professional with good work ethic. Must have reliable transportation.
To be an effective handyman, you will be skilled and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities.
Skillful hands, good physical stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of the successful candidates’ talents.
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment or appliances.
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Respond to maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems.
- Proven experience as handyman
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Basic math skills
- Good communication ability
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Attention to detail