Voted “One of the North Bay’s Best Places to Work”, Peterson Mechanical is a Sonoma-based mechanical contractor providing a single source for reliable mechanical systems in the San Francisco Bay Area, specializing in HVAC, plumbing and refrigeration for a wide variety of market sectors including Healthcare, Technology, Education, Office Space, Hospitality, Winery, High Rise and Low Rise Residential. Peterson Mechanical provides pre-construction, pre-fabrication, custom fabrication, design/build and plan/spec. solutions for San Francisco, Oakland, Sonoma, Solano, Marin, Napa and the surrounding areas. We are currently searching for a Service Administrator to join our awesome Service Team.
Job Summary: The Service Administrator serves as a primary point of contact for service clients. They are also responsible for support billing, maintaining certain equipment including schedules and monitors the activities of the Service Technicians and Installers to ensure customer’s service needs are met promptly and satisfactorily; is first point of contact with customers and employees; coordinates work status for service agreements, time and material and service projects; and processes reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes incoming customer calls.
- Covering phone as back up for dispatcher on busy days
- Creating customer numbers (AR Customers) (SM Customers)
- Creating work orders for Maintenance and Service Calls
- Providing quotes on repairs
- Prepares customer statements
- Back Up for the Service Coordinator to prepare lien releases
- AR Collections
- Back up for the Service Coordinator for Billing all invoices
- Work Order Invoices
- Job Billing
- Maintenance Filter Ordering
- Scheduling maintenance agreement work orders
- Work Order Part Ordering
- Creating Purchase Orders for work orders
- Ordering parts for repairs
- Receiving parts for repairs
- Filing / scanning / copying
- Helping project manage the job
- Other duties as assigned
Non-Essential Job Duties:
- Administrative errands, ex. mail and postage
- General administrative tasks and requests from key staff
- Conducts customer surveys.
- Coordinates safety and other training for department.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- General knowledge of construction industry
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and staff
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to keyboard at 60 WPM
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Some experience/knowledge of HVAC systems
There is frequent sitting at stationary position and workstation. Manual dexterity required for computer and programming work. There is occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs. Work performed in an office environment with moderate noise level. Reasonable accommodations will be made available.
Salary $20-$25 depending on experience. Excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401K with match and Profit Sharing.