Inside Sales AssociateRay Morgan Company
INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE
If you are looking for a career where you are valued and can develop both personally and professionally, you've come to the right place! Just as we ask the people who work for us to invest themselves wholeheartedly in serving our customers, both internally and externally, we invest wholeheartedly in the well-being of our employees. We foster an ongoing exchange of knowledge, providing our employees with the tools and support they need to realize their professional potential, serve our customers' best interests, and uphold our unique values. We are a rapidly growing organization whose culture is built on the concept of teamwork. We are a leading provider of document technology products and services.
Our mission is to maximize organizational productivity by delivering effective automated business process and content management solutions that boost efficiency and profitability. We offer training, salary, bonus opportunities, benefits, and the ability to join a highly successful team. High income levels are achievable for top performers. Possible advancement opportunities.
Essential job functions and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: The primary role is to generate appointments for the Sales and Solutions Team by performing outbound telesales campaigns with the goal of qualifying accounts for products and services. This position will conduct database research through a variety of sources including, but not limited to, internal databases, segment market studies and external databases. In addition, will complete all necessary tasks and activities in follow up to telemarketing campaigns including accurately recording all gathered data and communicating regularly and timely with external Sales force. Generating and qualifying leads through cold calling Managing leads by tracking and following up on them Producing activity reports Working with Affiliate Sales to cross generate leads Working with Affiliate Sales to produce sales proposals.
Behavior requirement: 100% of the time-civility, cooperation, and professional behavior.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Must be a self starter
- Must be capable of working independently
- Ability to handle stressful situations and thrive under pressure
- Impeccable integrity and honesty
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- One to two years of experience in administration strongly preferred
- Excellent presentation, written and communications skills
The Benefits Program at our company is a significant part of our employee's total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families, including domestic partners, with high-quality healthcare
- Flexible spending accounts - Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care Aflac insurance - In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement.
- We offer a 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan and Free Finance Counseling Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs - as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well balanced life