Beverage ServerRiver Rock Casino
Beverage Server - Part Time and Full Time positions available $1,500 hiring bonus for full-time positions! $5,000 per year Tuition Reimbursement.
Summary: Responsible for providing friendly beverage service to all guest or patrons in an efficient, courteous and professional manner, displaying a high standard of guest service. Takes beverage orders from casino patrons, coordinates with bartenders, maintains and cleans beverage service area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must possess a pleasant personality.
- Previous F&B experience preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present professional appearance at all times.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with respect to all matters pertaining to the gaming enterprise business.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke.
Here are just a few of the benefits of work at River Rock Casino: Exceptional Benefit plan
- Regular schedule $1,500 bonus for full time positions $5,000 per year tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (15 days a year to start)
- Paid break and lunch time
- Uniforms are provided including shoes
- Opportunities for advancement
- A Team environment where everyone is value
A pre-employment drug test, fingerprint, and background check is required.