Cooks - All levelsRiver Rock Casino
River Rock Casino is hiring Cooks of all levels
Other restaurant positions are also available!
Here are just a few of benefits of being a cook at River Rock Casino:
- $1500 Hiring Bonus
- Regular schedule
- Paid Time Off (15 days a year to start)
- Exceptional Benefit plan
- Paid break and lunch time
- Uniforms are provided including shoes
- Opportunities for advancement
- A Team environment where everyone is valued
SUMMARY: To assist in the daily production and / or cooking of all foods relating to the respective kitchen outlet.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Ensures that all food served is prepared and meets set quality standards.
- Prepares and cooks foods for respective kitchen outlets including TDR according to proper procedures.
- Assists in completing hot and cold line functions as necessary.
- Ensures that all kitchen preparation is completed on a timely basis and follows established recipes.
- Works at a safe and efficient rate of speed in a fast-paced environment.
- Stores, labels, dates and rotates all foods (FIFO).
- Cleans and organizes workstation or stations and surrounding areas as necessary.
- Uses kitchen equipment as instructed to ensure safety and proper care of equipment.
River Rock Casino, in conjunction with Human Resources, reserves the right to make changes to this job description at any time.
A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST, FINGERPRINT, AND BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED