Senior Global Program Director
Sandberg Goldberg Bernthal Family Foundation San Francisco, CA Full-time Other
Posted on September 17, 2023
The Sandberg Goldberg Bernthal Family Foundation (SGBFF) works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through four initiatives: LeanIn.Org, LeanInGirls.Org, OptionB.Org, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program.
SGBFF has an opening for a Senior Global Program Director of its subsidiary, LeanIn.org, based out of its offices in San Francisco, California. This is a promotions manager position responsible for planning and preparing promotional material – including pitch decks – and training modules to increase the sales/adoption of the organization’s products and programs.
Coordinate activities of departments, such as the organization’s sales departments; direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals; contact target markets and engage in outreach efforts to explain services and products offered; monitor and analyze sales promotions results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns to drive new Lean In circles; monitor and analyze growth uptake behind promotion campaigns and provide assessment of effectiveness based on activities the company has invested in; identify target organizations to adopt the organization’s programs based on buyer target profiles and develop contacts to pitch new promotional campaigns; manage the organization’s team responsible for promoting Lean In products to companies; set annual adoption/grown goals; train and coach employees and evaluate their performance; prepare and negotiate sales contracts/partnership agreements; formulate and promote plans and strategies to extend business with established accounts; assemble and communicate with a strong diverse coalition of organizations to secure cooperation and support and to further Lean In’s promotion and campaign goals; provide presentations on Lean In’s programs and introduce new products/services; participate in conferences, community events, and panels to promote Lean In’s programs/products; devise and evaluate methods and procedures to collect data, including oversight of Lean In’s annual community survey, monthly feedback surveys of Lean In Network Leaders, and opinion polls to gather health on communities served; and meet regularly with executive leadership and clients to carry out the organization's objectives.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in any field, or related foreign degree, plus 5 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience, with at least 1 year which must have included experience in each of the following:
- Sales and account management experience at senior manager level managing an account with >$100M in sales for a multinational corporation
- Designing methodologies for future expansion strategies based on an organization’s foreign operating conditions
- Go-to-market experience launching high-profile brands and programs into new markets
- Holding public discussions on diversity, equity, and inclusion topics at external events and in the media
- Initiating and driving press activity and partnerships to drive program awareness and growth
- Overseeing the management of volunteer communities across multiple geographies
- Working with and influencing C-Suite executives in day-to-day job functions.
- The position is remote but the individual hired must live within commuting distance of the San Francisco Bay Area to meet with executive leadership to carry out the organization's objectives.
- The position requires 20% travel.
- The pay ranges from $191,152.00/year to $210,000.00/year.