CaregiversSequoia Senior Solutions
$14-$19.25 per hour, plus paid vacation and training!!
Voted Best Places to Work in the North Bay by Caregivers 10 times now! Come Work for the Best!
Learn More Earn More!
Sequoia Senior Solutions is proud of the extensive training program offered to our Caregivers through Sequoia Home Care Academy. With each training our Caregivers receive a pay raise and are better equipped to provide specialized and knowledgeable in-home care.
Sequoia Home Care Academy classes include: Stroke Alzheimer's Disease Parkinson's Disease Diabetes Arthritis Bed Care & Body Mechanics CPR & First Aid
For more than 15 years Sequoia Senior Solutions has earned a reputation as Excellence in In-Home Care due to the incredible Caregivers that consistently provide exceptional and professional services to our clients. We are currently searching for enthusiastic, passionate and patient Caregivers that want to make a difference in someone's life. We try to match caregivers nearby to limit your commute times! We're actively hiring throughout Sonoma County!
Benefits of being a Sequoia Senior Solutions Caregiver:
- Pampered in Paradise Yearly Contest: you could win a vacation for 2 in Hawaii!
- Paid Vacation (Start accruing during Orientation!)
- Paid Sick Leave (Start accruing during Orientation!)
- Paid Training
- Flexible Scheduling (We Schedule around your availability!)
- Companion Care Aide Certification
- CPR/First Aide Training
- Diagnosis-Specific Certification
- Health Benefits
- Workers' Compensation
- Loyalty Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Annual Employee Appreciation events that include Holiday Parties and Picnics with prizes Necessary
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Have a Safe Driving Record
- Submit to Background Check and Drug Screening
- Register as a Home Care Aide
- Have Excellent References Sequoia Senior Solutions recognizes that caregiving experience can be both personal and professional, and we encourage all experienced individuals to apply.
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, PCA, personal care attendant. Principals only.