Professional Land Surveyor
Location: Northern California and Southern Oregon, Eureka office
Compensation & Benefits:
- Wage range is approximately $70,000 to $110,000
- Flexible work schedule
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Family-friendly and supportive team culture, shareholder opportunities
- Live, work, and play in the beautiful coastal redwoods and rural communities of Northern California
What are SHN’s minimum qualifications?
- Graduation from an accredited vocational school, college or university with studies in Geomatics/Surveying, Engineering, or related fields; B.S. Degree in Geomatics or Surveying is desired
- Minimum of five (5) years post license (PLS) experience
- Professional Land Surveyor license (PLS) in good standing in California, or ability to become licensed in California within 1 year of hire
- Valid California driver’s license (Class C)
- Fluency in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble software
- Proficiency using AutoCAD Civil 3D (2012 or later)
- Familiar with field survey techniques using GPS, Robotic Total Stations and UAV Surveys
- Proven ability to market services to other professional services consulting firms and other clients
- Willingness to actively participate in local professional organizations and civic groups
- Willingness and ability to travel to other SHN regions and offices
What additional knowledge and experience would make me a great candidate?
- CFed certification
- Supervising or mentoring others
- Working in consulting
What kind of work would I be doing?
You would be responsible for developing and managing survey projects for our private and public sector clients, as well as our in-house team of professionals; you will work within the region and other SHN regional offices as needed to support company-wide project development. The Professional
Land Surveyor will work with our Project Managers and the Regional Manager to develop scope, budget, and schedule for various projects within our multiple disciplines.
SHN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer