Planning and Analysis Coordinator
The Press Democrat is seeking a Planning and Analysis Coordinator to effectively run the day-to-day operations for the Circulation department to keep the department running smoothly and efficiently. Responsibilities include processing day-ends for all publications, processing carrier contracts and renewals, and data entry. The Planning and Analysis Coordinator will prepare and process financial workbooks for Home Delivery and Single Copy. They will also manage inserts and special sections for all publications.
Monday through Friday 7 AM to 4 PM, hours vary as needed and include weekends and holidays.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with data entry into a circulation data management system preferred.
- Experience related to the functions of a newspaper circulation department.
- Strong skills in Excel.
- Strong organization skills and project management skills.
- Media industry experience preferred.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Should be thoroughly familiar with business software and operational technology such as PBS, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Communication skills, email, management and use of data sharing web sites.
- Ability to manage remotely – vendors and direct reporting personnel.
Sonoma Media Investment values the contribution of our employees and offers a competitive compensation plan. We also offer an array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off.
Sonoma Media Investments is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background investigation and pre-employment drug testing.
To be considered please, click "apply", include a resume and cover letter, and be sure to complete all required fields in the online application.