Stander Reubens Thomas Kinsey, established in 1979, is a premier workers’ compensation statewide defense firm seeking an assertive, personable and well-organized File Clerk with a solid work ethic for our Novato office.
A successful file clerk within our firm should possess the following skills and abilities:
- Detail oriented, hard-working, and self-motivated;
- Good Communication skills;
- General knowledge of computers and windows application;
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and problem solving ability.
- Open, sort and scan files
- Schedule medicals and depositions
- Docketing calendared events
- Create and organize medical files and create Exhibit Lists
- Routine and other copy jobs as requested
- Fax pickup and delivery
- Assist secretaries as requested
- Closed file processing (Ensure the COMPLETED closed files and documentation are routed to both Billing and Metro Room as needed).
- Open, sort and scan incoming mail
- Backup answering and transferring phones for Receptionist
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Recent File Clerk experience - 2 - 4 years minimum;
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license, automobile insurance and a vehicle;
- Knowledge of and operate general office equipment including but not limited to, copy machines, velobind, spiral bind, hole-punching equipment, postage meter, computer equipment, fax machine and telephones.
This position may require lifting up to 25lbs., as well as extensive standing, walking, bending, stooping, pulling and squatting.
Stander Reubens Thomas Kinsey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are looking to advance your legal career, please forward your resume and wage expectation to: Blanca Camberos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: www.srtklaw.com