In Santa Rosa, must be experienced and responsible. Saturday/ Sunday/ Monday, 7 am-3 pm, Friday 3 pm-9 pm.
We are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
To succeed as a caregiver you should be patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills. You should be observant and committed to making your client feel safe and comfortable.
• Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
• Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
• Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
• Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
• Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
• Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
• Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
• A high school diploma is required.
• Further education may be beneficial.
• Job experience and CPR training may be necessary.
• A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
• A professional and friendly attitude.
• A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.