Administrative Assistant with Bookkeeping Experience
TRACvc.com, a Venture Capital firm, is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as a part-time administrative assistant with bookkeeping experience. In this role, you will provide administrative and bookkeeping support and help manage our Carta.com fund and accounting relationship.
- Answer general correspondence emails
- Manage data records on DocSend, Carta, DocuSign and similar
- Process invoices, expenses, and other financial documents
- Manage accounts payable and receivable, and reconcile bank statements
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports and statements
- Conduct research and analysis as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- 1-2 years of administrative assistant or bookkeeping experience
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word
- Big plus to have prior experience with Carta, DocSend, DocuSign, and business productivity software
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or other accounting software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills
This is a part-time position, with an expected weekly commitment of 20-25 hours. We are flexible with scheduling and can work around other commitments as necessary. You will be working mostly from TRAC's office in Sonoma on Broadway, very close to the town square. The position pays $25 to $40 per hour depending on prior experience and skill level.
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications outlined above, please submit your resume and a cover letter for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!